Electrical System Reliability
Because we are an engineering-driven electrical contractor, we have the capability to identify issues impacting your operation – from safety concerns such as arc flash, to energy efficiency, surge suppression, power quality and asset life issues.
Our technicians are trained in proactive analysis of electrical systems using infrared and ultrasonic diagnostics. We are recognized by our customers for the thoroughness with which we inventory equipment and document system issues and prioritize maintenance items. Our reports are extremely detailed and very clear. Our team members are trained in proactive analysis of electrical systems.
Guarantee is a selected contractor of TEGG
TEGG - an international alliance of electrical contractors protecting commercial and industrial facilities from electrical system failures and resulting business interruptions and property damage.
Cornerstones of TEGG
- Electrical Preventative Maintenance & Personal Protective Equipment
- Traning Programs for your organizations technical staff
- Incident energy analysis
- Short circuit/coordination
What is part of the TEGG Education program?
- Risk associated with energized electrical work
- Importance & frequency of electrical maintenance
- De-energized & Energized maintenance data
- Personal protective equipment requirements
- Standards: NFPA-70E, NFPA-70B, NEC, IEEEE 1100, C62, 519
Energized Predictive & Preventative Maintenance
De-Energized Testing & Maintenance
NFPA 70E Compliance/Arc Flash Analysis
Contact us to learn more about our TEGG services
Download our TEGG Services Flier